To be a leading organization for the dental hygiene profession in the region.
To represent and support dental hygiene professionals in a continual endeavor through continuing education, and research. To advocate for the DH profession as an integral component of the healthcare delivery system to improve the quality of oral and general health of the community.
- Enhancing the Dental Hygiene profession.
- Raising the awareness of the dental hygiene profession.
- Promoting oral and dental health.
- Collaboration with governmental and private agencies.
- Promote high quality research in the field of dental hygiene.
- Giving back